Chuck Hillig is a modern spiritual teacher, author and licensed psychotherapist whose clarity of expression has earned him the admiration and praise of many notable writers and lecturers in this area. Chuck writes personally and directly about the essence of non-dual spirituality and presents its astonishing truths to the average reader in ways that are totally unique, completely accessible and absolutely life-changing. Using his studies in both eastern philosophy and western psychology, Chuck’s five unique books present a world view that shows his readers how to fully live a truly enlightened and authentic life in the 21st Century by waking up to who they really are. His books and interviews about non-dualism have been published in nine languages. Chuck appears in the new Leap 3.0 movie as well as in many recent videos on youtube.
Chuck Hillig makes his home in Locust Grove, Virginia, and has one heck of a good time living life. You can contact him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Looking for God: Seeing the Whole in One
- The Way IT Is, 2nd Edition: Realizing the Truth About Everything
- Seeds for the Soul: Living as the Source of Who You Are
- Enlightenment for Beginners, Second Edition: Discovering the Dance of the Divine
- The Way It Is
- What Are You Doing in My Universe?
- The Magic King
Interview recorded 7/21/10.