BATGAP NON-PROFIT is tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the federal tax laws.
It has been our privilege to offer interviews on Buddha at the Gas Pump for 7 years now. We’re so delighted by the many messages we receive of profound appreciation and personal transformation. Providing this service brings us great joy and we are dedicated to continuing it for many years to come. If you would like to be a part of BatGap’s role in the global awakening that seems to be under way then you may be inspired to contribute.
Our BatGap website freely offers extensive spiritual resources:
- View weekly high quality interviews (available on website, YouTube).
- Watch interviews livestreamed with the opportunity to ask a question.
- Subscribe to free audio podcast of interviews.
- Past interviews list organized alphabetically, categorically, chronologically, and most popular.
- Transcribed and/or Translated (subtitled) Interviews.
- Suggest a guest system (paused for now).
- Services and events by geographical location.
- Join mailing list to receive email notifications of new interviews.
- Schedule of upcoming interviews.
- Inspirational Spiritual Quotes database (coming soon).
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Testimonials from inspired viewers.
- Fan resources (desktop wallpapers and ring tones).
- Extensive Glossaries of non-duality terms and Sanskrit terms.
All of this is made possible by the generous support of our viewers and listeners. If you’ve been inspired or felt spiritually nourished by the interviews on BatGap and feel moved to donate, we appreciate your financial support in any amount.
Some people have suggested that we should charge an access fee as some sites do, but we don’t want to exclude anyone. We would rather receive support from those with the means and motivation to offer it freely, while allowing those without the means, or those who are just “checking it out”, to enjoy the interviews as well.
Our expenses include:
- Equipment: high-quality webcams, mics, camcorder and HDMI capture card, high capacity hard drives, fast computer, sound mixer, etc.
- Monthly Fees: Mail Chimp, Web Hosting, Software fees, Internet connectivity
- Essential salaries
- Office Supplies
- Conferences: Science and Non-Duality conference in California, other relevant retreats. This gives Rick the opportunity to meet many of the people he has interviewed and plans to interview.
- Computer Consulting
Rick Archer and the BatGap Team