All I ever did was emphatically declare, “I want to know God, NOW!” It wasn’t long before I was fast-tracked into a reality I didn’t know existed, an inner world full of extraordinary gifts and ultimately liberation of the mind. I’d stumbled upon a pamphlet that outlines a formula to regenerate one’s human race consciousness to Divine Consciousness, like a reboot, by calling forth into one’s mind higher, more universally aligned modes of Being. That pamphlet became my bible, my book of living, and thru contemplative practice expanded the I AM presence within, attracting that which is stable, immutable Principle into my self-consciousness. The art of surrender as put forth by Ramana Maharshi played a huge role along the way, although at the time I had little clue who he was.
The regeneration occurred in February 2016, followed by three full years of Bliss, a state of Consciousness I am convinced is that of a newborn. I wallowed in that cocoon, integrating the expansion that I sometimes felt might never end!!! until the desire emerged to step back out into the world. A two-year investigation of kundalini life energy, universal consciousness, and fractal/plasma physics has continued my evolving perception and experiences. The real fun has truly begun, my book of living has become my Book of Life!
Books mentioned during the interview:
- From Existence to Life – account of Lisa’s experience mentioned in the interview.
- Mind’s Silent Partner, Dr. James Porter Mills (free PDF)
- James Porter Mills Collection Three Books: From Existence to Life: The Science of Self Consciousness; Mind’s Silent Partner; A New Order of Meditation (The Esoteric Collection) (physical books)
- The Spiritual Teaching of Ramana Maharshi
- Holy Spirit’s Interpretation of the New Testament: A Course in Understanding and Acceptance – Regina Dawn Akers
- The Teachings of Inner Ramana – Regina Dawn Akers
- Healing; the Handbook: Life-changing guide for practitioners or for self-healing – Ken Graydon
- The Scientific Basis of Integrative Medicine, Second Edition
- Book Review: The Scientific Basis of Integrative Medicine, Len Wisneski & Lucy Anderson
Main points discussed:
- Initial awakening occurred after three years of intense contemplation and desire to know God.
- Holographic and telepathic encounter with Ramana Maharshi.
- Three-year blissful contemplation on the “Omniscient, infinite and eternal nature”. The bliss eclipsed human emotions such as fear and animosity.
- The bliss subsided as the awakening became more integrated.
- Most people don’t relate God and ‘consciousness’.
- Shift from fear to divine love. Heart-brain coherence ended 20-year problem with heart palpitations.
- Recognizing that consciousness is primal and not a product of the brain accelerates our evolution.
- The importance of balancing experience and understanding.
- Your higher self knows everything about you and knows what is best for you.
- No such thing as coincidence.
- ‘There is no bridge between here and here, we are all that is, we are sovereign beings.’
Six main points:
- Update your science. Understand the non-solid nature of physical matter.
- Set your Intention. “I want to know God.” “I want to know my Creator.” “I want to Awaken.” “I want to Embody only Truth.”
- Claim your True Identity. Recognize and assert your Divine Origin, your Universal Nature!
- Give in, give over, completely give way to your Creator!
- Focus your attention on your intention!
- Do not sway. Be a rock, do not roll. Unwavering.
- The power of attention.
- Self-healing comes from the omnipresent nature of our consciousness.
- Discussion of the pineal gland.
Discussion of this interview in the BatGap Community Facebook Group.
Interview recorded April 10, 2021.
Video below. Audio coming soon.