This “insubstantial figure in the dream, pointing to the Divine Dreamer,” has lived and studied the nondual essence of our sacred traditions for 40 years since an utterly life-changing, spontaneous awakening to God or Reality in his 16th year in the hills of Southern California. Fortunately, Timothy met many enlightened masters, especially in Advaita Vedanta (Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, Annamalai Swami, and others among Sri Ramana Maharshi’s immediate followers, Amma Amritanandamayi, Anandamayi Ma, Mother Krishnabai, Dadaji of Calcutta, et al.) and various lines of Buddhism (Taungpulu Sayadaw, Shifu Hsuan Hua, H.H. the Dalai Lama, Seung Sahn, et al.), as well as spiritual adepts in Taoism, Sufism, and mystic Christianity and Judaism. Timothy has freely shared the “pathless path” of deep spirituality for over 25 years in satsangs and in free ongoing education classes at Santa Barbara City College.
- Women of Power & Grace: Nine Astonishing, Inspiring Luminaries of Our Timeand the forthcoming
- India’s Sages– Volume 1, India’s Sages: Nondual Wisdom from the Heart of Freedom, which profiles 40 authentic sages from the modern era; the even more massive
- Volume 2, India’s Sages Source Book: Nondual Wisdom from Hindus, Buddhists, Jainas, Tantrics, Sants, Sikhs & Sufis, features over 120 wonderful sages and scriptures from India’s “living past.”
- A trilogy of works focusing on nondual spirituality, religion, science, and political justice is also in preparation.
Print interview with Timothy can be found at:
- Homepage for Timothy’s massive website on many aspects of our Sacred Traditions
- The Nondual Spirituality section of the website
- For lightening up via humor, includes a link to an illustrated Zen humor page compiled by Timothy
- Info on Timothy’s ongoing Tuesday night free satsang group in Scottsdale, AZ
Interview recorded 7/14/10.
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.