This was my second interview with Scott. If you’d like to watch the first one, it’s here.
Scott Kiloby is reaching out to all people who are suffering or seeking or cannot seem to find fulfillment in this life no matter where they go or what they do. He is communicating to them that freedom is available and that it is actually contained in their very presence, yet it is overlooked. The benefits of recognizing presence are living with a mind that is at peace, a heart full of love and compassion for others, and the end of looking for happiness outside ourselves.
Scott is the author of
- Love’s Quiet Revolution: The End Of The Spiritual Search,
- Reflections of the One Life: Daily Pointers to Enlightenment,
- Living Realization: A Simple, Plain-English Guide to Non-Duality
- Natural Rest for Addiction: A Radical Approach to Recovery Through Mindfulness and Awareness
- Facilitating Yourself with Scott Kiloby’s Living Inquiries
- The Unfindable Inquiry: One Simple Tool to Overcome Feelings of Unworthiness and Find Inner Peace
Scott’s website is www.kiloby.com. This site contains writings, videos, and audio interviews with a wide diversity of teachers, authors, scientists, and psychologists as well as information about private sessions with Scott and online interactivity groups. His addiction recovery site is naturalrestforaddiction.com.
Interview recorded 5/26/2012.
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.