Yogi Amrit Desai is internationally recognized for carrying the deeper meaning and experience of yoga to people around the globe. He has been teaching since 1960 and is the author of many writings on the profound depth and transformational power of yoga as it relates to health, personal growth, and interpersonal relationships. He is the originator of Kripalu Yoga and the Integrative Amrit Methods® (IAM) of Yoga, Yoga Nidra, and Quantum Breath Meditation practiced and taught by thousands worldwide. His teachings are universal, experiential and easily adaptable by anyone, regardless of religious or cultural tradition.
Book about Yogi Amrit Desai:
Books by Yogi Amrit Desai:
- A Yogic Perspective on the 12 Steps
- Love & Bliss: Meditations on the Art of Living
- Amrit Yoga and the Yoga Sutras
- The Yoga of Relationships: A Practical Guide for Loving Yourself and Others
- Amrit Yoga: Explore, Expand, Experience the Spiritual Depth of Yoga
MP3 Download: Working miracles of love: A collection of teachings
Yogi Desai’s website: amrityoga.org
Interview recorded 5/20/2012
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.