To suggest a guest you must fill out the form below. Do not use the general contact form to suggest a guest. Please read points below for best results.
ADD A VOTE: If the person has already been suggested you may add a vote. But please do not launch voting campaigns. It will not increase the likelihood of selection since we do not go by votes alone. We just want to see natural and random votes that come in.
OUR SELECTION PROCESS: Irene Archer will vet your suggestion and if it is felt that the person is a good fit, she will add them to the queue and possibly invite/select them at some point.
- ENGLISH ONLY: Videos and Websites listed on the form must be in English and the potential guest must speak good English.
- PROVIDE GOOD INFORMATION: Please take the time to find the best website(s) and video(s) for your suggestion. Incomplete submissions without enough information will be deleted.
- NO WEBSITE: If you are suggesting yourself and you do not have a website or blog, you may submit a one page MS Word document with your bio/story instead (send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line bio/story). You still need to fill out the suggest a guest form but where it asks for website URL, put in www.batgap.com so your submission will go through.
- NO VIDEO: If you do not have a video we strongly suggest you make one (5 or 10 min). Provide a url for your video on the suggest a guest form. YouTube is probably the most straightforward way to do it. Select it as an unpublished video when you create it. How-To steps.
- RELEVANCE: Please consider your suggestions carefully and make sure they are relevant to our program. Have a look at our categorical index page if you have any questions about relevance.