Ted Zeff, Ph.D is the author of The Highly Sensitive Person’s Survival Guide, The The Highly Sensitive Person’s Companion, The Strong, Sensitive Boy, and The Power of Sensitivity. Elaine Aron, Ph.D., author of The Highly Sensitive Person, has written the forwards to his books about sensitive people. Dr. Zeff’s books have sold more than 75,000 copies and have been translated into 8 languages. He has more than 25 years’ experience counseling sensitive children and adults.
Dr. Zeff has also written Raise an Emotionally Healthy Boy: Save Your Son From the Violent Boy Culture, Searching for God Part I and II and Amma: Inspiring Experiences with the Divine Mother.
Dr. Zeff currently teaches workshops and consults internationally on coping strategies for highly sensitive children and adults. He has given presentations in Denmark, Holland, Norway, Israel, and throughout the United States. He has been interviewed about the trait of high sensitivity in the media, such as NBC TV, PBS radio, Psychology Today and the Huffington Post (which received 1.2 million likes).
Ted Zeff Dayalu has also given talks about the books he has written about Amma throughout the United Sates, Israel, Denmark and Holland.
- The Highly Sensitive Person’s Survival Guide: Essential Skills for Living Well in an Overstimulating World (Step-By-Step Guides)
- The Highly Sensitive Person’s Companion: Daily Exercises for Calming Your Senses in an Overstimulating World by Zeff, Ted (2007) Paperback
- The Strong, Sensitive Boy
- The Power of Sensitivity
- Raise an Emotionally Healthy Boy: Save Your Son From the Violent Boy Culture
- Amma: Inspiring Experiences with the Divine Mother
Movie referred to in this interview: sensitivethemovie.com
Interview recorded 10/29/2016
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.