Richard Lang first saw who he really was in a workshop in 1970 with the English philosopher Douglas Harding, author of ‘On Having No Head’. Since then he has devoted his life to Seeing, and to sharing the simple, accessible Headless Way. He has published two books, several videos and a CD, and travels widely giving workshops.
Books by Richard Lang:
Other books by Douglas Harding:
- Religions of the World (Liberal Studies)
- Look for Yourself: The Science and Art of Self-Realization
- The Hierarchy of Heaven and Earth
- Head Off Stress
- The Little Book of Life and Death
- The Science of the 1st Person
- The Trial Of The Man Who Said He Was God
- The Spectre in the Lake
- Visible Gods
- Face to No-Face: Rediscovering Our Original Nature
- To Be And Not To Be, That Is The Answer
Discussion about this interview is in the forum.
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.