Marianne Williamson is an internationally acclaimed spiritual author and lecturer. Marianne has been a popular guest on television programs such as Oprah, Larry King Live, Good Morning America, Charlie Rose & Bill Maher. Seven of her twelve published books have been New York Times Best Sellers. Four of these have been #1. The mega best seller A Return to Love is considered a must-read of The New Spirituality. A paragraph from that book, beginning “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure…” is considered an anthem for a contemporary generation of seekers.
Marianne is the founder of Sister Giant, an annual conference dedicated to forging a deeper conversation about what is happening in America today – and what we can do to change it. This year’s conference is coming up February 2-4 in Washington, DC. Speakers include Senator Bernie Sanders (keynote), Thom Hartmann, Jean Houston, Robert Thurman, and many more. The event will be livestreamed.
Marianne’s other books include:
- The Law of Divine Compensation: On Work, Money, and Miracles
- Age of Miracles: Embracing the New Midlife
- Everyday Grace: Having Hope, Finding Forgiveness, and Making Miracles
- A Woman’s Worth
- Illuminata: A Return to Prayer
- Healing the Soul of America: Reclaiming Our Voices as Spiritual Citizens
- A Course in Weight Loss: 21 Spiritual Lessons for Surrendering Your Weight Forever
- The Gift of Change: Spiritual Guidance for Living Your Best Life
- A Year of Miracles: Daily Devotions and Reflections, and her newest book,
- Tears to Triumph: The Spiritual Journey from Suffering to Enlightenment, available now.
Marianne is a native of Houston, Texas. In 1989, she founded Project Angel Food, a meals-on-wheels program that serves homebound people with AIDS in the Los Angeles area. To date, Project Angel Food has served over 10 million meals. Marianne also co-founded the Peace Alliance. And she serves on the Board of Directors of the RESULTS organization, working to end the worst ravages of hunger and poverty throughout the world.
According to Time magazine, “Yoga, the Cabala and Marianne Williamson have been taken up by those seeking a relationship with God that is not strictly tethered to Christianity.”
Marianne gives weekly talks in New York City, based on A Course in Miracles … every Tuesday night at 7:30pm, at Marble Collegiate Church, Fifth Avenue and West 29th Street. The talks are Live Streamed and so are available to everyone, everywhere. Register at marianne.com.
Interview recorded January 7, 2017
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.