From an early age Rupert Spira was deeply interested in the nature of reality. For twenty years he studied the teachings of P.D.Ouspensky, J.Krishnamurti, Rumi, Shankaracharya, Ramana Maharshi, Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj and Robert Adams, until he met his teacher, Francis Lucille, in 1996. Francis introduced Rupert to the teachings of Jean Klein and Atmanada Krishnamenon and, more importantly, directly indicated to him the true nature of experience.
Rupert’s YouTube Channel. Interviews can be listened to here and watched here.
Rupert lives in UK and holds regular meetings and retreats in Europe and USA.
- The Transparency of Things: Contemplating the Nature of Experience
- Presence, Volume I: The Art of Peace and Happiness
- Presence, Volume II: The Intimacy of All Experience
- The Ashes of Love: Sayings on the Essence of Non-Duality
- The Light of Pure Knowing: Thirty Meditations on the Essence of Non-Duality
- Transparent Body, Luminous World: The Tantric Yoga of Sensation and Perception (Book and six MP3 CD Box Set – 30 Hours of Audio)
- The Nature of Consciousness: Essays on the Unity of Mind and Matter
- Being Aware of Being Aware (The Essence of Meditation Series)
For all further information see http://www.rupertspira.com.
Interview recorded 11/6/2011.
2nd BatGap interview with Rupert
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More