Raphael Cushnir is a leading voice in the world of emotional connection and present moment awareness. He has shared his unique approach to personal and professional development with millions of readers in O, The Oprah Magazine, Beliefnet, Spirituality and Health, Psychology Today, and The Huffington Post. He is the author of six books, lectures worldwide, and is a faculty member of the Esalen Institute and the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health. In addition, he coaches individuals and couples, as well as organizations and their teams. Raphael’s own heart was opened by an experience of profound grief.
- The One Thing Holding You Back: Unleashing the Power of Emotional Connection
- The One Thing Holding You Back: Unleashing the Power of Emotional Connection (CD & Audio Download)
- Surfing Your Inner Sea: Essential Lessons for Lasting Serenity
- Setting Your Heart on Fire: Seven Invitations to Liberate Your Life
- How Now: 100 Ways to Celebrate the Present Moment
- Unconditional Bliss: Finding Happiness in the Face of Hardship
Interview recorded September 3, 2017
Discussion of this interview in the Batgap Community Facebook Group.
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.