Peter is a leader in the Western adaptation of Buddhist wisdom. He is a pioneer in the new field of nondual psychotherapy. He was a celibate monk in the Tibetan Buddhist traditions for nine years. He has a Ph.D. in the philosophical psychology of Mahayana Buddhism and has held teaching positions at universities in Australia and the USA.
He has taught workshops at Naropa University, the California Institute for Integral Studies, Omega Institute, and other centers, and given invited presentations at JFK University, Saybrook College, Stanford Medical School, Columbia University, and internationally.
Peter’s way of teaching is known for its dynamic and engaging deconstruction of all fixed frames of reference that block entry to unconditioned awareness, and for the purity and depth of natural, uncontrived silence that emerges in his work. He also has a unique capacity for sharing the skills and states of his transmission in a way that others can easily understand and begin to replicate the nondual transmission.
- Radiant Mind – Teachings and Practices to Awaken Unconditioned Awareness (Audio)
- Radiant Mind – Awakening Unconditioned Awareness (Book)
- Realizing Unconditioned Awareness
- Sacred Mirror: Nondual Wisdom and Psychotherapy (Omega Books)
- The Edge of Certainty: Dilemmas on the Buddhist Path
- ESSENTIAL WISDOM TEACHINGS
Interview recorded 4/18/2015
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More