Lama Surya Das, whom the Dalai Lama affectionately calls the “American lama”, has spent over forty years studying with the great spiritual masters of Asia. He is an authorized lama in the Tibetan Buddhist order and the founder of the Dzogchen Center. Surya Das is the author of the international bestseller Awakening the Buddha Within: Tibetan Wisdom for the Western World and twelve other books, including his latest release, Buddha Standard Time: Awakening to the Infinite Possibilities of Now. His blog “Ask the Lama” can be found at askthelama.com. To see Surya’s lecture and retreat schedule please visit surya.org.
- Buddha Is as Buddha Does: The Ten Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- Letting Go of the Person You Used to Be: Lessons on Change, Loss, and Spiritual Transformation
- Awakening to the Sacred: Creating a Personal Spiritual Life
- Awakening the Buddha Within: Eight Steps to Enlightenment
- Awakening the Buddhist Heart: Integrating Love, Meaning, and Connection into Every Part of Your Life
- The Snow Lion’s Turquoise Mane
- Natural Radiance: Awakening to Your Great Perfection
- Natural Meditation: A Tibetan Buddhist Practice for Clearing the Mind and Opening to Effortless Awarness
- The Big Questions: How to Find Your Own Answers to Life’s Essential Mysteries
Interview recorded 1/5/2013
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More