The Rev. Cynthia Bourgeault, Ph.D., is an Episcopal priest, teacher, writer, and internationally acclaimed retreat leader. A student of Fr. Thomas Keating, Bruno Barnhart, Beatrice Bruteau, and the Gurdjieff Work, she has made her mark exploring Wisdom Christianity and the often overlooked lineage of Christian nonduality. Founding Director of the Contemplative Society in Victoria BC and the Aspen Wisdom School, she now serves as one of the core faculty, together with Richard Rohr, OFM, and James Finley, of the Center for Action and Contemplation in Albuquerque, NM. When not teaching internationally, she resides in her seaside hermitage on Eagle Island, Maine.
- Eye of the Heart: A Spiritual Journey into the Imaginal Realm
- The Heart of Centering Prayer: Nondual Christianity in Theory and Practice
- The Wisdom Jesus: Transforming Heart and Mind–A New Perspective on Christ and His Message
- The Meaning of Mary Magdalene: Discovering the Woman at the Heart of Christianity
- Centering Prayer and Inner Awakening
- The Holy Trinity and the Law of Three: Discovering the Radical Truth at the Heart of Christianity
- Love is Stronger than Death: The Mystical Union of Two Souls
Discussion of this interview in the Batgap Community Facebook Group.
Interview recorded Sept. 30, 2017
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.