Carole Griggs, Ph.D. is the founder/CEO of Carole Griggs Enterprises LLC. Dr. Griggs is a professional coach and consultant, university professor, international speaker, author/writer, and pioneer and leader in the areas of Conscious Human Development, and Integrative Wellness and Nutrition. Carole has a PhD. in Professional Coaching and Human Development, a Master’s degree in Education and Teaching, and a Bachelor’s degree in Science. Carole is co-founder and developer of iConscious: accelerating human development and the iConscious Human Development Model, a comprehensive and integrative meta-framework created to accelerate the process of reducing human suffering and maximizing full human potential both individually and collectively. Carole (and her colleague, Ted Strauss) has been applying her experience in an important Artificial Intelligence project that is part of the IBM Watson X-Prize Competition.
Carole is a professor at John F. Kennedy University for the Masters in Consciousness and Transformative Studies department, where she co-developed and teaches Human Development and the Evolution of Consciousness. She also developed and teaches courses at National University for the Masters of Science in the Complementary and Integrative Healthcare department. Dr. Griggs is author of Space to See Reality: A New Model for Professional Coaches and Intuitively Your Type: Nourishing through Nutrition, co-owner and developer of Wall 2 Wall Fitness and Wellness app and website, and owner of Griggs Organic supplement line.
Carole has worked with thousands of individuals and company leaders worldwide. She has extensive experience in personal and professional coaching, teaching, training, and facilitating groups and individuals, personally and interpersonally. Carole brings a depth and breadth of experience and expertise in the evolution and expansion of human consciousness and potential, personal and interpersonal development, awakening self-awareness, empowerment from oneness, clear communication, leadership development, and various modalities of embodiment and wellness. Dr. Griggs typically works with leaders, upper management, facilitators, and anyone that is in charge of individuals or groups of people or those that are influenced by those leaders working around them.
Carole’s mission is to help streamline and accelerate conscious human development for the evolution of humanity’s full potential, and create various educational platforms and technology tools to help scale this process to where we live in a world in which awakening – in all domains – is the new normal.
Ted Strauss is co-founder of iConscious and has been a writer and teacher of awakening for over 40 years. Over the past 19 years, he was instrumental in building the foundations of the Waking Down work, including designing and presenting core dharma workshops and the mentor and teacher training programs. During that time, he worked very personally with thousands of students to assist their iConscious realization and further awakening process. Through this experience, Ted has discovered ways to streamline personal and interpersonal development, enabling most aspirants to experience major shifts in days or months instead of years or lifetimes. Recently, Ted has been applying his experience in an important Artificial Intelligence project that is part of the IBM Watson X-Prize competition.
Discussion of this interview in the Batgap Community Facebook Group.
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.
YouTube Video Chapters:
- 00:00:00 – Introduction to Buddha at the Gas Pump
- 00:05:09 – Awakening and Human Development
- 00:09:27 – Patterns and Similarities in the Process
- 00:13:49 – Levels and Stages of Development in Non-Duality
- 00:18:13 – Awakening to Personal Self and Integration
- 00:22:13 – The Importance of Integration and Development
- 00:26:25 – Awakening in Different Domains
- 00:30:08 – Distinct Types of Awakening
- 00:33:38 – Laying out the Whole Picture
- 00:37:18 – Updating Belief Systems and the Realization of Unity
- 00:40:49 – The Unfolding of Consciousness in Different Individuals
- 00:44:23 – The Journey of Self-Discovery
- 00:47:51 – Integration and Development of Consciousness
- 00:51:23 – Understanding the Results of the Guided Self-Assessment
- 00:54:47 – Exploring Different Chapters of Development
- 00:58:16 – Introduction to the Daily State of the Industry Update
- 01:01:39 – Awakening and Fluidity in Consciousness
- 01:05:21 – Various States of Consciousness
- 01:08:26 – High Resolution Images and Neurophysiological Correlates
- 01:11:59 – Awakening through Artificial Intelligence
- 01:15:30 – Human Support Still in Demand
- 01:18:33 – Interactivity on iConscious.global
- 01:21:48 – Comparing Levels of Awakening
- 01:25:13 – The Importance of Honoring Your Own Journey
- 01:28:37 – The Evolution of the Seeking Impulse
- 01:32:09 – Finding the Right Teacher at the Right Time
- 01:35:27 – Individualized Teaching and Moving On
- 01:38:50 – The Different Forms of Teaching Awakening
- 01:42:00 – Collaborating with Jeffrey and potential collaboration projects
- 01:45:14 – Transcend and Include
- 01:48:41 – The Expertise of Cynthia Bourgeot in Centering Prayer