Vicki Woodyard is a spiritual writer living in Atlanta, Georgia. Born and raised in Memphis, Tennessee, she graduated from The University of Memphis, magna cum laude, with a B.S. in English and Psychology. She is a meditator, a webmaster and has a lifelong interest in the spiritual path. Her late husband, Bob, died of multiple myeloma in 2004 and they lost their only daughter to cancer when she was seven.
This equips Vicki to write about her path in an honest and humble way, opening the reader’s own heart to what is worth living for. The light of her path is tinged with humor as she lays down the bottom line and invites you to consider what YOU are living for. Awakening is but a dream until you sink into the heart. When you are caught in the dream, it just means you have temporarily forgotten. Vicki’s writing, as Elsa Joy Bailey says, “serves as a bookmark to help you find your place again. The website is a way into what is. Vicki’s writing catches one off-guard, waking people up to their mortality and infinite being at the same time…”
She is the author of:
- eBooks – All of Vicki’s books are available in eBook form on her website:
- LIFE WITH A HOLE IN IT: That’s How the Light Gets In – The Wisdom of an Awakened Heart
- Bigger Than the Sky: A Radical Awakening
- The Edge of Enlightenment: Steps on the Mystic Path of Cosmic Consciousness
- Bare Being: The One Self
- Only God Remains: Or Why You Should Stop Trying to Get Enlightened
Discussion of this interview in the BatGap Community Facebook Group.
Interview recorded November 16, 2019.
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.