Roger Housden is the author of 20 books, including the New York Times bestseller Ten Poems to Change Your Life. Housden’s work has been featured in O: The Oprah Magazine, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, and The Huffington Post. He lives in Sausalito, CA. For more, visit rogerhousden.com.
- Keeping the Faith Without a Religion (book)
- Keeping the Faith Without a Religion (CD or audio download)
- For Lovers of God Everywhere: Poems of the Christian Mystics
- Seven Sins for a Life Worth Living
- Risking Everything: 110 Poems of Love and RevelationTen Poems to Open Your Heart
- Ten Poems to Say Goodbye
- Ten Poems to Change Your Life Again and Again
- Dancing with Joy: 99 Poems
Interview recorded 5/17/2014
Discussion about this interview is in the forum.
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.