Robert E. Svoboda is the first white member of Kenya’s Pokot tribe, and the first non-Indian ever to graduate from a college of Ayurveda and be licensed to practice Ayurveda in India, where he lived for more than a decade. During and after his formal Ayurvedic training he was tutored in Ayurveda, Yoga, Jyotish, Tantra and other forms of classical Indian lore by his mentor, the Aghori Vimalananda. For a decade he was involved with thoroughbred horses as Vimalananda’s Authorized Racing Agent. The author of more than a dozen books, since 1985 he divides his time between India and other lands.
- AGHORA, At the Left Hand of God (Aghora) (v. I)
- AGHORA II: Kundalini (Aghora) (Vol II)
- Aghora III: The Law of Karma
- The Greatness of Saturn: A Therapeutic Myth
- Prakriti: Your Ayurvedic Constitution
- Ayurveda: Life, Health, and Longevity
- Vastu: Breathing Life into Space
- Ayurveda for Women: A Guide to Vitality and Health
- Tao and Dharma: Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda
Interview recorded 3/29/2014
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.