After dying of a heart attack on the doorstep of a hospital in 2006 and being brought back to life, Mary knew it was time to write about her lifetime of astonishing mystical experiences which began with a visitation from the mystic Jesus in 1984 during a defining life crisis. It was then that Jesus spoke seven revelations: on forgiveness, judgment, the bible, weight problems, disease, aging and the ego.
A few years later in 1986 Mary met a monk who initiated her into deeper states of consciousness and in 1988 she experienced the highest state of awareness, self-realization, and received the message that divinity awaits all mankind. A few months following her transformative experience of self-realization, Mary was given a spontaneous experience of her own death while meditating on a bench inside a lobby where she worked at MIT. From that moment she no longer feared death.
A number of years later during a health challenge Mary had a experience of nature’s healing law of “like cures like” after being introduced to the consciousness-based system of homeopathic medicine, resolving areas in her consciousness that held the root of disease brought on by traumatic events in her early years.
She enjoys lecturing on these topics and sharing the truth of our divinity and letting go of the false notion of death by embracing our eternal nature. She shares how consciousness is all and why it is so important to embrace consciousness-based medicine to heal our physical, emotional and mental bodies by restoring our consciousness to harmony. As humanity awakens to itself through the upheavals of our times, this book will serve as a testimony to what is possible for humanity as the old paradigms fall away and new paradigms arise.
This book will bring comfort to the seeker who wants to know their true Self and to answer the questions: Who am I? Why am I here? Does death truly exist? Is self-realization truly possible? If you want to connect with Mary personally, please consider booking a Conversation with Mary.
Discussion of this interview in the BatGap Community Facebook Group
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.
YouTube Video Chapters:
- 00:00:00 – Introduction to Buddha at the Gas Pump interview with Mary Terhune
- 00:04:14 – The Mystical Encounter at the Window
- 00:08:23 – Inner Awakening and Forgiveness
- 00:11:04 – Past Lives and Spiritual Path
- 00:14:19 – The Misuse of Mystics’ Words in the Bible
- 00:18:37 – The Impact of Stuck Emotions on Health and Disease
- 00:23:30 – The Experience of Love and Envy
- 00:26:48 – Seeking a Context for Enlightenment
- 00:30:05 – The Awakening and Reunion
- 00:34:24 – Meeting the Monk and the Path of Love
- 00:37:38 – Clearing Out Karmic Relationships
- 00:42:02 – Being Nourished by the Light
- 00:45:33 – Kundalini Awakening and Divine Realization
- 00:47:34 – Reclaiming our divinity
- 00:50:09 – The Natural State of Being
- 00:54:41 – Agony of Separation and the State of Bliss
- 00:59:25 – Out-of-body experience and return to the physical body
- 01:04:10 – The Veil Between Here and There
- 01:08:12 – The End of Experience after Realizing Brahman
- 01:12:10 – The State of Divinity and the Space Between Thoughts
- 01:14:30 – Living in the World, but Not of the World
- 01:17:52 – The Death of the Egoic Structure
- 01:20:51 – Near-Death Experience and Miraculous Recovery
- 01:24:38 – Seeking a Spiritual Teacher
- 01:27:34 – Interacting from a State of Oneness
- 01:30:53 – Turia: A Continuum of Consciousness
- 01:35:27 – Uncovering the Mother Loss
- 01:40:03 – Healing with Homeopathic Medicine
- 01:44:04 – The History and Suppression of Homeopathic Medicine
- 01:47:57 – The Precipice of Something Huge
- 01:51:06 – Farewell and Gratitude