Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee Ph.D. is a Sufi teacher and author. Born in London he moved to Northern California in 1991 and founded the Golden Sufi Center, (goldensufi.org). In recent years the focus of his writing and teaching has been on spiritual responsibility in our present time of global crisis, and an awakening global consciousness of oneness (workingwithoneness.org) (Working with Oneness). More recently he has written about the feminine (The Return of the Feminine and the World Soul), and the emerging subject of Spiritual Ecology (emergencemagazine.org) He has been interviewed by Oprah Winfrey on Super Soul Sunday and featured on the Global Spirit Series shown on PBS. His most recent book is Spiritual Ecology: The Cry of the Earth. Much of this interview focused on the topic of that book.
- Darkening of the Light: Witnessing the End of an Era
- Fragments of a Love Story: Reflections on the Life of a Mystic
- Prayer of the Heart in Christian and Sufi Mysticism
- Sufism: The Transformation of the Heart
- Alchemy of Light: Working with the Primal Energies of Life
- Love Is a Fire: The Sufi’s Mystical Journey Home
- Catching the Thread: Sufism, Dreamwork, and Jungian Psychology
- Spiritual Power: How It Works
- The Signs of God
- The Face Before I Was Born: A Spiritual Autobiography
- The Bond with the Beloved: The Inner Relationship of the Lover and the Beloved
- Travelling the Path of Love: Sayings of Sufi Masters
Interview recorded 11/10/2013
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.