Penny Kelly is a writer, teacher, author, publisher, researcher, consultant, and Naturopathic physician. She is the owner and director of Lily Hill Farm & Learning Center in southwest Michigan where she teaches courses in Developing Intuition and the Gift of Consciousness, Getting Well Again Naturally, and Organic Gardening.
She was an engineer for Chrysler Corporation in Detroit, MI and left in 1979 to study the brain, consciousness, intelligence, intuition, perception, and cognition. This led to her work with both schools and corporations as an educational consultant specializing in Accelerated and Brain-Compatible Teaching and Learning Techniques.
Penny holds a degree in Humanistic Studies from Wayne State University and a degree in Naturopathic Medicine from Clayton College of Natural Health. She is the mother of four children has co-written or edited 23 books with others and has written seven books of her own:
- The Evolving Human
- The Elves of Lily Hill Farm
- Robes: A Book of Coming Changes
- Getting Well Again, Naturally
- Consciousness and Energy, Vol. 1, Multi-dimensionality and A Theory of Consciousness
- Consciousness and Energy, Vol. 2, New Worlds of Energy
- Consciousness and Energy, Vol. 3 – History and Consciousness.
Penny lives, teaches, and writes in Lawton, Michigan.
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.