Best-selling “Letting Go” author Guy Finley’s encouraging and accessible message is one of the true bright lights in our world today. His ideas cut straight to the heart of our most important personal and social issues – relationships, success, addiction, stress, peace, happiness, freedom – and lead the way to a higher life.
Finley is the acclaimed author of The Secret of Your Immortal Self: Key Lessons for Realizing the Divinity Withinand more than 40 other books and audio albums (plus over 1,000 unique audio programs) that have sold millions of copies in 24 languages worldwide.
His syndicated weekly radio program is aired on several international networks including Healthy Life Radio, Achieve Radio, Sedona Talk Radio, and Healthlife.net. Guy is a faculty member at the Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, New York and is a regular expert contributor to Beliefnet.com, the Huffington Post and many other journals.
Guy is the founder and director of Life of Learning Foundation, the renowned non-profit Center for Self-study in Merlin, Oregon where he offers four inner-life classes each open to the public.
- The Meaning of Life(audio album)
- Life Is Real Only When You Are CD Album(audio album)
- The Essential Laws of Fearless Living: Find the Power to Never Feel Powerless Again
- Let Go and Live in the Now: Awaken the Peace, Power, and Happiness in Your Heart
- The Intimate Enemy: Winning the War Within Yourself
- The Lost Secrets of Prayer: Practices for Self-Awakening
- Design Your Destiny: Shape Your Future in 12 Easy Steps
- 365 Days to Let Go: Daily Insights to Change Your Life
- The Courage to Be Free: Discover Your Original Fearless Self
- The Seeker, the Search, the Sacred: Journey to the Greatness Within
Interview recorded 8/8/2015
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.