Proud to be born in India as a Hindu, I will be sad if I die merely a Hindu. Convinced very early in life that all boundaries are artificially created and tend to hinder the growth of the spirit, I ended up studying at post-doctoral level Physics, Philosophy, and Religion at various universities and later teaching as a professor in these fields. Wishing to correspond to the transformational teachings of several great spiritual luminaries, especially of Krishna, Buddha, Christ, and Patañjali and of present-day masters Krishnamurti and Gurdjieff, I am interested in the actual journey of self-transformation and experiencing the inevitable shifts of focus of energy along the way.
- The Gospel of John in the Light of Indian Mysticism
- The Bhagavad Gita: A Guide to Navigating the Battle of Life
- The Pilgrim Soul: A Path to the Sacred Transcending World Religions
- Heart Without Measure: Gurdjieff Work with Madame de Salzmann
- The Wisdom of Patañjali’s Yoga Sutras: A New Translation and Guide
- Science and the Sacred: Eternal Wisdom in a Changing World
Discussion of this interview in the BatGap Community Facebook Group.
Interview recorded May 2, 2020.
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.