Michael Roads: An ordinary man on an extraordinary journey . . .
Michael Roads was born a farmer’s son in Cambridgeshire, England, in 1937. From an early age he discovered that he had a natural ability to travel beyond linear time and space, and enter into deep communication with Nature. Since his spiritual enlightenment at age 49, Michael has written 19 books on his experiences and explorations of alternate realities and dimensions. His main focus and teachings are based on unconditional Love and emotional balance. 2016 marks his 25th year of traveling over five continents presenting inspirational and life-changing 5-Day Intensives in a clear, compelling, humorous and no-nonsense format, enabling many participants to experience amazing shifts in consciousness.
Michael, an ordinary mystic, weaves his wealth of life experiences with the most extra-ordinary insights – insights that offer pathways to our deep spiritual relationship with Nature and with Self. He has the consciousness and ability to empower people to gain understanding of the true nature of reality, and assist them in their spiritual awakening to their Divine potential.
- Through the Eyes of Love: Journeying with Pan, Book One
- Through the Eyes of Love: Journeying with Pan, Book Two
- Through the Eyes of Love: Journeying with Pan, Book Three
- Stepping … Between … Realities
- Insights of a Modern Mystic: A day-by-day book of uncommon wisdom
- Talking with Nature and Journey into Nature
Interview recorded 1/23/2016
Video and audio below. Audio also available as a Podcast.