The following interviews are scheduled or recently finished but not posted yet.
- The time and date listed are for the Central US Time Zone. Click on the link to see your local time. Please stand by and we’ll start the live streaming when the actual interview starts (sometimes a few minutes late).
- Livestreamed interviews are deleted shortly after being concluded, so start watching as close to the scheduled time as possible. The permanent version will be uploaded to YouTube a week or so later.
SUBMITTING QUESTIONS DURING THE LIVE INTERVIEW
Most interviews are streamed live, and you may submit questions through the form at the bottom of this page, but please read all of the instructions first. If you’re not going to be able to watch an interview live, you may submit questions beforehand, but please don’t submit them afterward.
- Not all submitted questions will be selected.
- Please make sure your questions are concise, relevant, and clear.
- If necessary we will edit your question to be more clear or concise.
- The form limits you to 400 characters including spaces.
- Do not continue your question on a second submission.
- Please submit only one question at a time.
We only mention your first name and location unless you specify otherwise.
If this form doesn’t work, send your question directly to Irene Archer and she will forward it to Rick during the interview.