General comments

Home Forums General Hangout General comments

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Dan 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kim

I’ve tried fourteen times to post in General Comments, since the math has gone, it seems the new system is unable to recognize correct spelling.

Brenda

I’m with ya Kim. I didn’t see that you started a thread on this. I can’t get on either!

alphie

I dragged the milk bottle to the cup of coffee & it seems to have worked. At least I see it!

snowleopard

Oh boy, new fun and games!! Question for Rick, or one of his techie volunteers: I used to be able to follow the commentary by clicking on the ‘Comments RSS’ feed at the bottom of right hand column, where one could find all the various commentary conveniently located on a single page, but that RSS link doesn’t connect to comments in the new forum. Is that fixable Rick, Dan or Hemant?

zorbz

WEll Done Kimster…. I was about to suggest we do this if we lose our current living room in (GC). Not keen on the furniture in here and could use a better coffee machine but hey, we’ll get used to it…

A self confessed lurker in gem comm some days ago said it would be nice to include a ‘like’ option so that lurkers could ‘like’ comments without having to make a comment… IS THAT POSSIBLE TECHNICIAN PERSON????

Dan
    Keymaster

HI All,

– It now looks like general comments is working
    – I can’t see a way to have a like button but will have a look!
    – Thanks all for letting us know

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.